In fall 2021, I am rededicating my career and as part of that doing some organized listening on the following questions that I’m eager to hear input on:
1. How do we end car dependence–who needs to do what?
2. How can we make cars less hostile to people outside of them–who needs to do what?
3. What top things can policymakers do (or stop doing) to create multimodal transportation not years down the road but today?
4. How can we guide the once-in-a-century industrial revolution for EVs to invest in liberating us from the dysfunction of our existing transportation systems?
5. How can public policies in different levels and types of jurisdictions—from city departments to federal agencies—work together towards the goal of creating large-scale change quickly?